Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back home

It feels really weird to say, "I'm back home."  But Livingston, Texas is my address so we have returned home for a few weeks.  I have to say all our beach adventures were spectacular.  I love the coast.  It is very hot everywhere now, but at least at the beach the breezes blew continually.  Since we're going to be here a while, I may take the opportunity to volunteer my services and the Care Center.  These are elderly people who have been full time work campers and need care in their elderly years.  The center is staffed mostly with volunteers who stay here in the park.  So tomorrow I will trek up there and see what's up. 

Vic and I always complained of yard work and house maintenance.  "We'll go on the road so we won't have these worries."  Ha, ha, ha and laugh out loud.  Everyday presents us with challenges, be it truck repairs, camper repairs or finding out how to get medication and doctor care on the road.  There is always something that pops up to keep us learning our way through this experience.  So here we are at home base getting ready to find insurance agents, a bank and doctor.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining in the least.  I'd much rather be out here roaming around and taking care of business too.

No comments:

Post a Comment