Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Alone

Well here I am alone for the first time in 21 years.  Filling the days hasn't been so hard, though.  Living in a camper always presents something to do, making sure I have enough propane to keep warm and to cook with.  Emptying the grey tank and black tank.  Keeping things organized so clutter does not become a problem.  Living on the road is also a challenge when it comes to banking but nothing major.  The Personal Banker has been very helpful and understanding.  Oh yeah, going to the laundry mat takes up a lot of time.  Here in Blue Bonnet Ridge RV Park there is quite a bit of land to roam around on.  The pond is large and is stocked with a variety of fish.  The dogs and I take lots of walks.  So far it has been windy and cold so we don't get out too much.  I still have a lot of exploring to do around this area and look forward to new adventures.

2 comments:

  1. Forgive me. I don't mean to be insensitive but why are you suddenly alone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I didn't think anyone but family read this although I am flattered that you did. My husband has taken a job as a truck driver over the road. HE will be out 2 to 3 weeks at a time. So really I am not all alone. Thanks for reading. Ginny

      Delete