Sunday, June 26, 2011

Down the Path

Well I must eat my words about Livingston.  If I keep myself open to opportunities placed in front of me things do happen and in the most unexpected places.  Vic and I met the most interesting couple at the pool today.  She was going on about her writing and how successful it had become because she found a niche and provides people with information on gaining custody of their kids.  One thing has led to another and she now has 4 or 5 books on the subject.  She sells these on the internet.  She and her husband invited us to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and we all had very interesting conversations.  I talked with Charlotte for a long while and she encouraged me to continue my writing.  She led me to realize I have several niche's that I could address.  She invited me to a writers workshop tomorrow night.  We used to say in the program that there are no coincidences.  Because I am seeking God's direction for my life, I believe he will and has put people in my life to guide me on this new journey.  I say it again, If I observe and listen, I will find the direction.  Is this a direction for me?  Authoring something purposeful has been my wish, perhaps wishes do come true even in Livingston, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment