Thursday, June 23, 2011

Peering through the Gate

Livingston, Texas is an unremarkable town.  However the campground is good.  We have everything we need.  This is where we had our mail is forwarded so we decided to visit.  Have a lot of business to take care of. Texas actually got some rain, a good soaking as a matter of fact, but did little to ease the drought unfortunately. 
Listening to the Eagles album East of Eden.  The title song is stunning.  One good thing about living in a camper, surround sound puts me in the heart of the music, the heart of my soul.  From classical, opera, jazz, classic rock, to gospel, blues and new age, I love it all.  It calls out parts of my brain that exercises abandonment of inhibitions.  Much needed in my case since I get so uptight about everything.  So music is a good friend, a big smile, a settling of the mind and soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment